Over my past 6 years of working from home I have hosted multiple internship programs. You can see a testimonial from one of my past interns below:
Alyssa was a true God send when I wanted to expand my skills to learning the more technical side of the business. She taught me step by step how to create WordPress sites and other technical stuff that has helped me to expand my business and service offerings to my clients. I couldn’t have done it without her! Thanks Alyssa for all your help!
Internships are a win-win for the intern and the business owner. I feel that you can learn a lot learning from a professional online business owner. I am not only a business owner, but also a mom and a blogger. My experiences working online are vast and I will attempt to share with you the good and bad from my experience over the years. If you are serious about learning to earn an income from home then this internship program may be for you.
Here is a list of skills that you will learn through this internship. There are two sets of skills one is for someone wanting to become a virtual assistant the other is for someone wishing to make money from their blog.
The intern for AlyssaAvant.com will learn the following:
- Business 101
- Developing Your Online Presence
- Time Management
- Customer Service 101
- WordPress A-Z
The intern for LifefrommyLaptop.com will learn the following:
- Keyword Research
- Writing Skills
- Properly Formatting a Post
- Using SEO
- Participating in Link Parties
- WordPress A-Z
Both interns will learn and be responsible for tasks including:
- Email communication
- Social Media
Requirements for the internship:
- A computer with a fast internet connection
- Some knowledge of WordPress
- Some knowledge of Social Media
- A proper understanding of the English language
- A desire and ability to learn
- Be a self-starter
- Must be organized
- You must commit to 10-15 hours per week including at least 1 hour of training per week for the next 10 weeks.
- You must be available on Skype Monday – Friday for daily communication
- You will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement
This is a 3 month time intensive Internship Training Program for the months of July, August and September. There will be one orientation week, 10 weeks of training and one graduation week!
At the end of the 3 months you will have:
- My recommendation to others (if you successfully complete the program in its totality)
- New skills to add to your resume
Please fill out the form below – remember, I will be accepting applications for the rest of June.